Ugh I keep reblogging stuff on the wrong blog I’m sorry
Stress relief punk!Sly Blue.
Another piece of promotional art for Mark and I’s upcoming webcomic.
However, I have an unfortunate announcement to make…
We won’t be able to make it to Unplugged after all because of my own monatary issues.
I’m without a job until October and it would be irresponsible of me to be going on a trip at a time like this.
We will, however, have a booth at G-Anime this winter and probably more material for you guys~
Soooo Good evening guys!
I’ve been super busy with a “secret project” lately and here is finally the first of the promotional art that I came up with.
I’ll be working on a webcomic with Mark P. Tjan for the next couple months and we’ll be at Unplugged in Toronto to do a little bit of promo for it. Come see us if you have time! We’ll be selling prints and will be more than happy to share with you what our little project is about!
So I had a proper website made for me by a good friend of mine and I thought I should share it with you.
Check out my stuff at robotrainbows.com
wow okay! First, I’m glad to know I’m one of your favourite followers ; A;
This is gonna be tough.
1. I can draw and I’m ever so thankful to have continued putting effort in the initial spark I had for drawing
2. I’m mostly happy with my body, to be honest. Not much to complain about.
3. I think I’m pretty reliable when it comes to giving me tasks? (correct me if I’m wrong)
4. I’m happy I’ve somewhat managed to improve my temper over the years.
5. I stopped giving up on goals that seem hard to achieved and it’s slowly but surely starting to pay off.
Um I mostly use photoshop and a tablet. Sometimes I use Sai when I’m just doing quick doodles. Sai’s got fun brushes!
If you pull on it hard enough the tooth that aches will go away.
Anyway, here’s a pic from Otakuthon!